Figments To Facts Law Of Attraction Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/16/2018 4:30 pm  #1

Found my Soulmate with LOA

Hi Everyone

I had some crazy good results finding my soulmate and I wondered if anyone would be interested in helping me?

Some background:  My wife of 10 years left me for another man, one week after our twin daughters 1st birthday. It was quite devastating as you can imagine.  I felt totally lost, especially when it came time to get back into the dating world.  I guess the good news is I was in such bad shape I recognized that I needed to reach out for help, and got a lot of great advice from several different friends and family that had been thru divorces, and from divorce councillers, etc.

To make a long story short, I ended up going from "zero to hero" and finding my soulmate quite quickly.  It always surprised me because I was never great in the dating world, until a while later when I read The Secret and then some of Bob Proctor's material and I realized I had been using elements of the LOA without even knowing it. Needless to say this ignited a passion in me to learn more about the LOA and I decided to write a book about my experience with divorce and using the LOA to find someone better; the things I did the action I took and how it sped things up, etc.

I don't want to oversell how remarkable it worked for me, but I'm dying to share this success with anyone else in a similar situation.  I had a lot of people help me and I want to return the favour.  If somehow this brief description interested you, send me a PM and I will email you a PDF copy.  Its short, about 40 pages and an easy read.  in exchange I would LOVE some feedback; what was good, what was boring, how to make it more helpful, etc.

I hope this doesn't sound scammy, its not   Thanks in advance! 

Board footera